Contact Lens Options
Contact lenses can be a great, affordable device that can free you from the need to wear glasses all of the time. They can be worn to correct vision problems and can be worn simply for cosmetics. It is important to remember though that contact lenses are prescription medical devices! They must be fitted, worn and cared for properly for ensure safety and to maximize vision. Contact lenses may not be right for everyone so it is important that you seek eye care from a doctor who can save you time, money and headaches by prescribing you the right contact lenses the first time.
There are many different options available today for those who choose to wear contact lenses. We offer a wide selection of options and top brands to meet your specific needs. Even if you wore contact in the past with little success or have been told you cannot wear contacts, there are many new options that may be able to help!
Some of our contact lens options:
- Soft Contact Lenses: These lenses are worn throughout the day and cleaned while you sleep at night.
- Soft Tinted Lenses: These lenses can be used to change or enhance your eye color depending on your desire.
- Soft Toric Lenses: These lenses are used for people who have astigmatism and there are several options to choose from.
- Soft Bifocal Lenses: These lenses can be a great option for patients who have presbyopia and do not desire to wear reading glasses.
- Soft Disposable Lenses: These lenses can be worn for a prescribed amount of time and then thrown away.
- Disposable lenses come in two-week, one-week and daily disposable forms.
- Rigid Gas Permeable Lenses: These lenses are a great alternative for people who have been told they cannot wear soft contact lenses and they come in a variety of designs.
- Soft Extended Wear Lenses: These lenses can be worn up to 30 days without removal!
For more information, come see us for a Contact Lens Evaluation.